21.3.10

::Goodbye spring "break"::

Spring "break" was no "break", (spoilers I go to art school!!!!) but I was able to be productive this time around and got a lot of paintings as well as homework done, which makes me proud and happy. ...The time was split watching ridiculous videos as well...
"Entry of Gladiators" by Fucik is playing in the background.


HANGING AROUND WITH THE MOST SLUTTIEST MAN I KNOW TO DATE!

Last night was a endless night of debauchery... I woke up at 3 PM(!!) due to painting till the early hours of the morning. Then I run out to the homeboi's house for PARTAAAYing. Drank from 20:30 to 6:00... for reals... I slept for approximately 4 hours... BUT I'M WIDE AWAKE!


OUR AMAZING COLLABORATION.


...Aiite I need to start going to bed/getting ready for class for 8 AM!...

No comments:

Post a Comment